Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Boy Bed




Tonight is Brayden's first night in the his Big Boy Bed. I decided it was finally time to convert the crib into a big kid bed. I thought it was going to be a struggle for him to stay in bed. I put him to bed at his usually time but before leaving and turning out the light. We talked about how he would be spending his first night in his Big Boy Bed and how proud of him I was. And what do you know. NOT A PEEP! It's been and hour and just checked on him and he is completely asleep. WOW! and I thought it was going to be hard the first night. He is such a great kid! I hope the next few night to follow are this easy! Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

  1. Crystal Sargent said...
    It's about time for a new post! I would have converted the crib into a bed too, but it seemed so high up for my little Charly so she currently sleeps on the floor on a mattress, which she loves to run a jump on. I want to get her off the floor because of the draft, but she is such a mover. You are lucky he is doing good with it. Charly did just fine for months, until sister came...now we can't even bribe her to go in there! Anyway, good to see you and see what's happening!
    Filetti Family said...
    Wow, that is AMAZING!!! Can I tell you how jealous I am? I keep saying I will put her in a bed and then wuss out. I just got to suck it up and do it. I hope she does as well as Brayden.

Post a Comment