Sunday, July 6, 2008



You get WET! I decided to take Brayden over to our community pool, but it was kind of dirty looking – I think that some of the fireworks that people shot off ended up in the pool. So I decided to head over to Target pick up a kiddie pool and have our own summer fun in the backyard. At first Brayden didn’t really get what it was. He just enjoyed holding the hose and getting water everywhere EXCEPT in the pool. After the pool was full, he had a great time jumping up and landing on his bottom and making a huge splash! When it was time to empty it out and take it down, he was upset about letting the water out. It’s hard at this age, because he thinks that everything is so final, but I plan on getting the pool out again next weekend for a little fun in the sun!

1 Comment:

  1. Filetti Family said...
    Sweet! I can leave comments now. I thought I was just being retarded or something. Man, that looks like a lot of fun. We will definately have to invest in one of those. I want to get one of the hard plastic ones so the dogs will have a harder time destroying it. I just have to find a way to get it home. :)

Post a Comment