Saturday, September 20, 2008

New tattoo

Some of you might know that I have two tattoos.  I've been thinking for a while that I wanted to get another one, but I wanted it to be something that represented Brayden.  I've been thinking I would  pick out some picture that reminded me of him, but I hadn't been able to find anything.  Finally this morning I figured out what it would be - the chinese symbols for his name.  Some of you might know that I already have my name in chinese on my back.  So I think his name in chinese will be the perfect thing.  I'm still trying to think about where I will get it.  My other two aren't really visable to the general public, so I think I would like to do the same with this one.  I was thinking of maybe putting it on the inside of my ankle.    


1 Comment:

  1. Filetti Family said...
    Man, you are brave. I couldn't get a tatoo is someone paid me. I'm DEATHLY afraid of needles. I didn't know you already had two tatoo's. I've only seen the one on your back.

Post a Comment