Saturday, December 6, 2008

I know I just put up Christmas Decorations but I realized that I never posted Halloween pictures. This year was fun again. We went door to door with our Neighbors Brittany and Jared and their kids Brooke and Caleb. This year Brayden was a little reluctant to put his costume on, but he finally did it after I bribed him with a few suckers and he saw all the other kids outside with their costumes on. He was a little scared of the masks this year, at one point he bolted around a house to escape a Spiderman! Once his bucket was full and our feet were tired we headed back to the house to pass out the rest of our candy. One great thing about Halloween in Florida, you actually get to see all the kids in their cute costumes because no one wears a coat!!! I remember my days of trick or treating and we always had to wear coats, mittens and boots over our costumes!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment